Committed to creating a positive change...
1. This policy covers how Dreams of Recovery treats personal information that Dreams of Recovery collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Dreams of Recovery products and services.
2. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
3. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Dreams of Recovery does not own or control, or to people that Dreams of Recovery does not employ or manage.
5. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Dreams of Recovery service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Dreams of Recovery Newsletter. Every newsletter we send our will have a link with which you can remove yourself from our list of subscribers.
6. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
7. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
8. Dreams of Recovery may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Dreams of Recovery account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
9. We want you to be satisfied with any transaction that you have with Dreams of Recovery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-675-6565 and we will be happy to work to resolve your request.